Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Friday, May 22, 2009

Kiss Of The Vampire (2009)



****

Director: Joe Tornatore
Writer: Katherine Hawkes (writer)
Contact: View company contact information for Immortally Yours on IMDbPro.
Genre: Horror | Romance more
Tagline:
A romance that will CHILL you!
Plot: A coven of Sexy, modern Day vampires ravage the American Midwest with the thirst for blood, while a romantic twist puts the vampires at odds among themselves and with the murderous Illuminati that seek to gain their immortality.

User Comments:
OK, pretty good.

I have been reading a lot of mixed reviews and had to see it. The movie is pretty good. I did like the story and a different take on vampires. The acting was good by most and the effects were OK too. For my taste, I thought it could be more violent and think it is like twilight in a lot of ways. I thought the best part was when the vampire hunter and the police were fighting it out.

I guess for a younger teen, twenties and tween audience it was very good. There have been many vampire movies over the years and some have been exceptional and others not, but this seems to be in the middle somewhere, especially for the young. Nothing great but nothing bad. I give it a 7 out of ten for a family type film. It was worth the watch.

No comments: